Using AI to understand customer feelings, we create focused strategies to raise sales and lower churn
1. Build the customer journey (or refer to the journey created at project kick-off)
a. Understand non-journey listening posts
2. Understand users types - write down objectives for each user type
3. Map out every dashboard for each user type
1.Hand-draw the journey map. Identify where listening posts are in place and which ones are missing.
2. Is there a way we can create a customer journey score?
1. Is there an RNPS or CNPS survey?
2. Is there social media input?
When an RNPS and CNPS survey is in place, those should be used as the primary KPI. Therefore, we need to plan for these dashboards before coming up with the journey NPS dashboard.
Create a table like this
- CX Team
- Process owners
- Group owners
- Regional leads
- Account managers (for b2b)
- Customer support rep
- Delivery/installation agents
Build a dashboard view for each user type in the system and map access. Then map which user would have access to which view.
The view should be focused on the primary user who will be logging into that particular view most often. The picture will aim to answer the question of the process owner.
Building a dashboard needs to be thought through in a lot of detail. Then, methodically go through all your requirements, and a pattern will emerge.
Remember to review the requirements on an ongoing basis. Talk with the users and ensure that new evolving needs are incorporated over time into the dashboard design.